About Our School
-Engage students in meaningful learning experiences.
-Educate students using a variety of modalities.
-Encourage students to be their personal best.
-Enrich the lives the students.
-Empower students with decision making skills for the future.
- We believe that all students can learn.
- We believe that all students are unique and learn in different ways.
- We believe that all students should be treated fairly and feel a sense of belonging.
Teaching and Learning
- We believe that teachers should use a variety of strategies to meet the needs of different learning styles.
- We believe that student learning should be connected to meaningful, real-life experiences.
- We believe that instructional technology enhances learner involvement and overall achievement.
- We believe that the school should provide a welcoming environment for all stakeholders.
- We believe that the school should be a loving and safe environment for all students.
The Clinton Elementary School Students will follow the KNIGHTS rules.
K- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
N- Never disturb learning.
I- If it's not yours, ask permission.
G- Give attention to the speaker.
H- Hallway behavior should be orderly.
T- Turn in assignments/folders on time.
S- Say and do only kind things.
CES students enjoy the frequent usage of technology in their daily learning. All of the homeroom classes have interactive Smartboards. All students have one to one chromebooks. All Clinton City Schools have wireless internet, so the students have the internet at their fingertips. We have three 3-D printers that the students can use. Additionally, we offer art, music, technology, pe, library and guidance classes to each student.
Our monthly assembly is another special event at Clinton Elementary. During the assembly, student birthdays, special accomplishments, reading achievements are announced, and student of the month/ teacher of the month are awarded. We have class vs. class contests and often have special visitors. The monthly assembly is a special ritual at Clinton Elementary School as we celebrate success at being the best! We work hard at CES, but we also reward the students for their hard work and effort!
We have placed a big emphasis on student attendance. We encourage each student to be here everyday, be here on time, and stay the entire day. Instruction time will begin at 7:45. Honoring instructional time is critical to student success. We ask that you please try to make appointments after school when possible!